Sponsored by Bridge to Life Ministries: http://bridgetolife.org
For whom is this workshop?
- For singles desiring better friendships and connections or who are contemplating marriage.
- For married couples who wish to feel greater levels of emotional and sexual closeness.
- For married people hoping to learn some reasons for their current marriage struggles.
- For divorced or separated persons seeking to understand where things may have gone wrong.
- For parents desiring to learn ways to lessen conflict and get closer to their children and teens.
Overview of this six hour seminar:
Part 1: What Determines How You Love
- Why Every Marriage Gets Stuck
- The Revealing Question You Need to Answer
- Imprints of Intimacy from Our First Lessons in Love
- Ideal Love Lessons: The Secure Connector
Part 2: Styles That Impair How We Love
- The Avoider Love Style
- The Pleaser Love Style
- The Vacillator Love Style
- The Chaotic (Controller and Victim) Love Styles
- Identifying Your Love Style
Part 3: Duets That Damage How We Love
- What happen when the Avoider relates to the Pleaser?
- The Avoider relates to the Vacillator?
- The Vacillator relates to the Pleaser?
- The Controller relates to the Victim?
- As common combinations are discussed couples are surprised to discover how much their marriage problems resemble other couples. This discovery offers feelings of hope.
Part 4: Changing How We Love
- The Comfort Circle
- Seek Awareness
- Engage, Explore, Resolve
- Seeing into Your Spouse’s Soul: Milan and Kay work with a couple live on stage.
- Milan and Kay demonstrate a holding time and explain how this practice changed their marriage.